The H&R Block tax return professionals are among the best in the industry for many reasons. Aside from their intensive education, training and work experience, they are also constantly updated about the ever-changing tax landscape in the United States. They are also known among clients for their professional attitude combined with a friendly approach, a combo that soothes the taxpayers’ already frazzles nerves during tax season.
Traditional and Digital Methods
The well-known tax preparation and education company offers two main types of tax-related services particularly in relation to tax returns. First, the retail tax services where its tax preparers work hard in behalf of the clients resulting in tax refunds and credits, among other government benefits. Second, the digital tax services include the online tax programs and software, such as a program where clients prepare their returns online that are then edited, signed and e-filed by the H&R Block tax professionals.
You, a valued client, can then file your tax return at H&R Block in two ways. Keep in mind, however, that the phrase “file your tax return at H&R Block” shouldn’t be taken literally – your tax return should be submitted to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for it to be recognized by the regulatory agency.
- File your tax return at the nearest H&R Block office
This should be an easy task considering that there are more than 10,000 H&R Block officers nationwide. You can also use the Internet to find the nearest possible location in case you want face-to-face interactions with its tax professionals.
You will also be comforted, if you will, by the fact that H&R Block has a sufficient number of tax professionals so that your tax return will not be lost in the mountain of documents. You will also be provided with personalized attention in case your tax return isn’t up to par with the current standards.
- File your tax return online via the H&R Block official website.
This is even more convenient for taxpayers who lead busy lives, perhaps including yourself. You can file it from your personal computer anytime of the day or night, as well as communicate with the tax professional assigned to your return via chat.
There are also other benefits when you file your tax return online including:
- Fewer mistakes since an IRS employee doesn’t have to reenter your tax information to the government system
- Guaranteed receipt by the IRS, especially as you will receive an acknowledgement email; IRS doesn’t send acknowledgement mails for paper returns
- Faster receipt of refunds, usually within three weeks, since the check for it is directly deposited into your bank account; in a paper return, the refund check arrives in four to eight weeks
Whatever way you choose, you will find that the H&R Block tax services will always deliver!
Fast, Convenient and Accurate Filing
We are talking from both personal experience and from the experiences of other H&R Block clients. The words easy, fast and good may not be associated with the tax filing process but these can be with the reputable tax preparation company.
There are several reasons for it:
- There are several software options available. You will find one that best addresses your tax-related needs, as well as one that explains the oft-confusing tax jargons in layman’s terms. You should have an easier and faster time filling out your tax return every year.
- There are tax experts on board H&R Block. You have the guarantee that your tax return will be accurate and complete so your chances of having unpleasant run-ins with the taxman can be decreased.
- There’s a strong element of trust in the H&R Block-client relationship. Since its founding in 1955, H&R Block has prepared and prepared well nearly 600 million tax returns not just in the United States but worldwide. With such extensive experience, you have the assurance that its tax professionals know what they’re doing.
Now that April’s coming around, it’s time to get working on your H&R Block tax return!