The HRBlock taxes services are considered as among the best in the industry for many reasons. Aside from the fact that H&R Block has established a reliable reputation, the tax preparation services offered by the company make it fast, easy and convenient for taxpayers to comply with the requirements of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
H&R Block, furthermore, offers other tax-related services that are worthy to be mentioned. Here are things that you may want to know, about these matters.
Tax Return Preparation Services
H&R Block is among the Big Three in the tax preparation industry. Their clients have the assurance that their tax returns will be reviewed, edited and revised according to current rules and regulations issued by IRS. Their tax preparers – and there are thousands of them nationwide – are well-trained in these rules and regulations, too.
The company accepts individuals, businesses and organizations as clients. Such is the reliability of its tax preparation services that we won’t be surprised to know that the company has clients from all industries! The United States is its biggest service area but it also has offices abroad.
Clients can choose from two main tax preparation services:
- Retail tax preparation services. According to the company, it has obtained $30 million in tax refunds and credits for its clients in 2007, an impressive feat considering that the IRS is notoriously difficult when it comes to these taxpayer benefits.
- Digital tax services. These include online tax programs and software, as well as the tax school, all of which are popular because of the ease with which these can be availed of.
We highly recommend taking advantage of the e-filing services offered by H&R Block because of its numerous advantages. These include fewer mistakes on your tax return, guaranteed receipt and acknowledgment by the IRS, and faster release of your refund, if any. You will also save on your travel time and expenses since you will obviously file your tax return via electronic means.
Tax Refund Calculator Service
In many cases, taxpayers can get refunds on their taxes from the previous year – indeed, good news since taxpayers want to minimize their tax expenses. But it may not be possible to estimate your tax refund on your own. This is where the H&R Block tax refund calculator comes in.
Using it is fast and easy, too:
- Enter the basic information requested, such as your paystub details, on the online calculator.
- Enter the estimated amounts of your social security and federal withholding.
- Choose between the standard and itemized deductions. The standard deduction is more suitable for this purpose; when you’re filling in your actual tax return, you can itemize your deductions. The itemized deduction option will also work well but you have to put in more time into it.
- Enter your tax-related benefits, such as tuition credits. You can use the same amounts from your previous year’s tax return in case there have been no changes in your tax expenses. You may also leave the field blank.
Let the tax calculator do the work and voila! Within several seconds, the screen will display your estimated tax refund.
The information is useful in many ways. You can, for example, determine the best possible ways that you can take advantage of tax savings and benefits. You may be missing out on these matters or you may have overlooked valid deductions.
The HRBlock taxes services may come with fees but these are reasonable considering the value you will be getting. You will not only decrease your chances of unpleasant dealings with IRS agents – and these can become nasty, too, since it’s difficult to defeat the government where taxes are concerned – but you will enjoy more savings, too.